Benefit Precisely My Brows Pencil Review & Demo

Salam and hello lovelies!

So today in this post I’d love to share 
with you guys my first try out including 
demo / tutorial for using the eyebrows pencil 
of Benefit Cosmetics - Precisely, My Brows. 



To be honest at the moment of that recording 
I don’t really thought of doing & sharing 
the review or anything, hence it could 
seems a bit off, or might not really 
satisfying you guys or whatnot. 
I don’t know but truly sorry 
for anything yea and yes please 
don’t give up on me yet because 
I know I’ll make better makeup 
video next time haha. 

Okay moving on, so actually I’ve already 
uploaded the video on my youtube channel 
few days ago, but still not finishing 
my draft here hence it takes me days 
to settle and sharing everything. 

I must warn you to excuse my 
naked face there, 
as usually I do love to doing 
my eyebrows & eye part first 
before go on with my 
other makeup routine hehe. 

So for this one, I’m using Benefit 
Precisely My Brows in code 4.5. 
I love the colour / shade as 
I do like darker shade for my eyebrows, 
and it looks more natural that way. 


Benefit Precisely My Brows Code Selection

While for the technique, I’m practicing 
the technique that I learnt from 
Jared Bailey, Benefit Cosmetics Brow Expert. 
TBH, his method here are super easy to follow 
and it does works wonderfully! 
Seriously turns out super easy to do your brows!

Indeed I have been using this method since 
and it makes my life easier, less stress while 
doing my brows and it always works haha! 
So yes thank you so much Jared! 😁 




Me, happily using this Precisely My Brows Pencil by Benefit Cosmetics 😁


As for the product, if you’ve already followed 
me on my instagram HERE 😍
you can see that I’ve shared 
with you several posts on my feed, igstory 
and my igtv as well about Benefit Cosmetics.
Feel free to check my ig yea 
and don’t forget to follow too as there’ll 
be more interesting updates. 

You can also go to this link HERE ❤️ 
and directly purchase anything 
from Benefit Cosmetics
or even anything else, okay? 
Or you can order from instagram 
@thecubbyrehab the trusted 
makeup personal shopper 👍🏿😁❤️
Super easy to shop now as you just 
click and it’ll come to your doorstep 
in the next few days! 😉

Okay now, enjoy watching the vid 
to know what I think at the moment 
and feel free to like and subscribe 
to my youtube channel as well yea! 
May this vid could be beneficial 
especially to those whom are 
looking for easiest / great method 
to do their eyebrows. 
Hopefully mine will be somewhat helpful. 
Thank You and Have a great day ahead! ❤️



Youtube : 



28 bubblynotes :):

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks so fancy.Heard couple of friends use this and always been very handy to them to use anywhere

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nampak mudah jerk awak buat. Saya dah banyak kali cuba tapi tak pandai jugak. Dah dapat skill yang betul, nanti saya cuba buat sendiri

    ReplyDelete
  4. This video will definitely be beneficial for women and ladies right? Make up is a form of art righ now. I guess you need to pick this skill up. And the Benefit cosmetics make everything easier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved watching your video. As a makeup noob, I learnt a thing or two from you. Thanks for sharing and reviewing the brow pencil. I, too, love a darker shade for brows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just finished my eyebrow pencil and i need to replace it. Will consider Benefit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always heard about those good feedback of this product but haven't try it yet.
    Maybe I should try it soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. benefit cosmetics, now i know about this brand. thanks for sharing, will mention this to the wife.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice viDeo sharing... I wanna try this too. Looks so easy to use

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cantik lah brow sis after guna! Heard so many nice review about their brow product from Benefit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nampak mudah . Tapi kena pandai dan kena ada skill jugak utk melukis kening

    ReplyDelete
  12. The pencil looks so beautiful and I have yet to have any benefit products - and currently I am using Maybelline's. After seeing your video, I think it will be in my next to buy item.

    ReplyDelete
  13. nampak mcm mudah aje.
    teliti aida peratikan hi hi hi hi...
    but seriously, aida x pandai!
    skill make up memang takde kot hi hi hi hi...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Arghhh! SR paling tak reti lukis kening. Practice makes perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Banyak pilihan warna la..kena pilih ikut kesesuaian kulit kan..akak x leh pleh pakai gelap sgt nampak muka sombong ngan garang...kena amik yg dark brown..atau yg medium je..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  16. very nice, thanks for sharing I didn't know this til you shared it. Suitable for you the color too, will check this brand now.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bila tengok awak buat nampak mudah bila nak apply kat diri sendiri adeiii macam tak berapa cantik. Nampaknya kena praktis lagi ni

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nampak senang jer pakai. Huda memang tak pernah touch up eye brow, sebab tak reti. Lepas baca review awak, rasa nak try jugak la benefit ni

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bonde pon ada brows pencil benefit ni, memang senang nak pakai lepas tu best sangat! nampak perbezaannya kan! Cantiknyeee he he he

    ReplyDelete
  20. Waahh.... bagus sekali pensil alisnya. Hasilnya natural bangat benar benar seperti aslinya. Beli dimana? Mumpung saya di KL, mau nyari aaahhh...

    ReplyDelete
  21. nak lukis kening nie perlukan satu skill yg special. kalau salah buat, memang kelakar. nak bagi dua2 sama, susah. nasib baiklah sy tak perlu nk lukis2 brows nie. kalau tak, entah bila boleh siap. hahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  22. senang nak pakai nampaknya.. tapi saya yang reti ni tak jadi juga keningnya hihi. bagus ya brow pencil jenama Benefit ni

    www.maisarahsidi.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Tolong make up kan saya please. Nak bagi nampak kening tebal dan mata luas sikit, hahahaha

    Btw, admire tengok perempuan yg pandai make up dan lukis kening. You're gifted. Kalau takde bakat, memang jadi clown.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sis sampai lah dh berumuq ni tak pandai2 lagi nk meukis kening..kekdg tu biaqkan je berserabut..hehehe.
    Nampak menarik gak ya eye brow pencil ni..nk cuba gak lah

    ReplyDelete
  25. looks like it's a great brows pencil... great to draw a nice brow lines for each and every faces... time to practice and draw more brow lines..

    ReplyDelete
  26. Selalu nampak pencil macam ni yg mak andam guna. tapi tak pasti cara gunanya. Ni baru tahu ..��

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cantik u buat kening u...i selalu biar je kening i..sbb pling malas nk buat part kening...hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Got something in your mind?
Shout here! :)

QeelaAini:RandomRainbow. Powered by Blogger.

Meet The Author

My photo
A Lifestyle mommy blogger whom into beauty, fashion, parenting, travel, food, motivation, gadget, event/entertainment, health, reviews, and many more! For any collaboration / review / invites / inquiries, feel free to email me at : qeelaaini@gmail.com Thank You!

SushiVids!

They Are The Best!

Total Pageviews

Choose Your Own Language :)

My Page Rank


Live.Life.

Live.Life.