Wanna Know What's Worth of RM500 Mark Malaysia Makeup?


Salam and Hello lovelies!

So alhamdulillah, another luck has turn on me 
as I won the Mark Malaysia makeup contest 
that I entered few months ago! 

It was a contest held by new makeup brand - 
Mark Malaysia, which is actually one of
Avon Cosmetics new baby. 

The task is super easy as contestant just need 
to do a bold makeup look, upload it 
on instagram along with required hashtag 
and tagged Mark Malaysia’s instagram page 
as well. If u guys already following me on 
my instagram perhaps u remember or know 
which one, yeah? Anyway, this is my entry 
for the contest hehe :



Okay so, I’m indeed filled with jubilant the 
moment I knew I won the contest. 
It was because as a makeup lover / addict,
of course I’ll be super excited to get makeup 
prizes that worth RM500!

After waiting for some time, 
finally the prize were here at my doorstep,
earlier last week. 
I’m really excited to see what I get,
since after been following Mark Malaysia 
instagram for a while now, I can see that
their products seems interesting and I do 
would love to try them.
Luckily enough that I’ve won the contest 
right, so it felt like I won lottery already haha!



Since I’m super excited in winning it, 
I’m thinking of doing the prize unboxing with 
u guys here, as we can take a look at it together.
So here it is, the unboxing video that I make 
which I already shared it on my Youtube channel here.

I’m actually just started to be active on my Youtube Channel 
and indeed planning on growing there too especially 
in beauty niche there, so, I guess it’s great to share
the unboxing there and feel free to support me there 
by subscribing and all yea guys hehe.
I promise I’ll only deliver the best to you guys hehe.

In the meantime, let’s watch the prize unboxing 
here in this video below okay. 



sr.<
Thanks for all those wishes and supports,
and thanks to Mark Malaysia & Avon Cosmetics 
as well for these awesome prize!
Stay tuned for my makeup video and more
next on my channel and pages okay!
Till then, thanks for stopping by.
May u guys will have such amazing week
and ahead too!

0 bubblynotes :):

Post a Comment

Got something in your mind?
Shout here! :)

QeelaAini:RandomRainbow. Powered by Blogger.

Meet The Author

My photo
A Lifestyle mommy blogger whom into beauty, fashion, parenting, travel, food, motivation, gadget, event/entertainment, health, reviews, and many more! For any collaboration / review / invites / inquiries, feel free to email me at : qeelaaini@gmail.com Thank You!

SushiVids!

They Are The Best!

Total Pageviews

Choose Your Own Language :)

My Page Rank


Live.Life.

Live.Life.