Liquid Matte Battle : Which Is Better? Huda Beauty or Kat Von D?


Holla lovelies!

Okay so in this post here I’d love to 
share with you guys about the mini 
battle that I did earlier upon 
liquid matte lipstick between 
these two huge and lovely brands,
Kat Von D and Huda Beauty.

It’s actually started with the moment 
I was scrolling through Favful website,
just looking through favourites lippies 
(yeah guilty as charged of course I always 
love new lipsticks to add in my collection haha) 


That’s when I found those beauties there 
comparing these two liquid matte stating 
each is better than each,
hence, I’m thinking of trying and testing 
them myself.

So here it is, my own version of liquid matte battle.
To be honest that’s my first time trying the 
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Matte,
while as for the Huda Beauty Liquid Matte, 
I’ve already tried several other shades before and 
I do loves them so much hehe!

So as in to challenge myself as well since I know 
I already loveeeeee the Huda Beauty range,
so I tried the Kat Von D along with other 
Huda Beauty shade that I never tried before,
to match with the newness feeling 
in both, well I guess that’s fair, right, hehe. 
As for the Kat Von D, I get it in shade Lolita II,
while for Huda Beauty is in shade Icon.

Let’s see my which is better video below yea : 



So, what do you guys think?
hehe FYI u guys can share your reviews 
at Favful website as well and earn points 
there to get rewards and all! 
It’s really are interesting and I loves it there 
because they got many range and brands 
that I can’t get to buy here.
So it’ll be easy and rewarding as well 
in order to shop there hehe.
Check them out here yea - www.favful.com 

Feel free to share what do u guys think 
in the comment section below as well okay,
I’d love to read them. 
Feel free to follow me on my IG @qeela.iqa 
or subscribe to my Youtube Channel QeelaAini yea.
There’ll more interesting and latest updates 
for you guys from time to time later on insyaallah hehe.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week ahead!


3 bubblynotes :):

  1. Wahhhh . for me both lipmatte ok . selagi namanya lipmatte memang Mimi suka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing review about lipmatte. I love both lipstick and lipmatte as long as the colour is nice. I am looking for lipstick stain removal services on my sofa and mattress as my kids played with my lipstick! Thanks for your post.

    ReplyDelete

Got something in your mind?
Shout here! :)

QeelaAini:RandomRainbow. Powered by Blogger.

Meet The Author

My photo
A Lifestyle mommy blogger whom into beauty, fashion, parenting, travel, food, motivation, gadget, event/entertainment, health, reviews, and many more! For any collaboration / review / invites / inquiries, feel free to email me at : qeelaaini@gmail.com Thank You!

SushiVids!

They Are The Best!

Total Pageviews

Choose Your Own Language :)

My Page Rank


Live.Life.

Live.Life.