My Happy Alternative for the Danse Lente

Salam and Hello lovelies!

So today I’d love to babbles with you guys 
about my handbag wishlist, 
the Danse Lente Mini Johnny 
Bag. Well it started when I saw them on 
Paris Fashion Week 2018 before, and been 
caught up upon it since, hehe. 


this is from my highlighted section of my wishlist on ig : @qeela.iqa


Dear god I just loveeee the design and colours! 
Here’s the screenshot from their website yea :





While this one here is one of the shot 
of this exquisite bag with a model together 
from their official instagram : 



Ohh love isn’t this Johnny bag really are exquisite?!
I don’t know bout you guys but I’m indeed 
in love with it, and it’s one of my handbag wishlist 
from one of the high end brand, hehe. 

Yet I know, since I couldn’t afford it, 
finally I found one that’s just as exquisite 
as my Johnny bag there, 
introducing, 
Aldo Bankston Bucket Bag! 😍









I’ve fall in love right away once I saw it 
and it does reminds me of the 
Danse Lente Johnny bag, 
and since this Aldo is much cheaper 
and affordable for me than the Danse Lente, 
so, why not grab it, right, hehee. 

This Aldo just costs me below RM200 
since I managed to bought it during sale 
plus got discounts some more hehe (than it’s 
NP / Original price of RM276), 
so it’s a definite yasssss hehe!

I got it in this nude colour since haven’t 
got one decent bag in this colour yet, 
and indeed I’m totally happy and satisfied 
with my purchase! 

It’s totally easy to mix match with my ootd, 
great for casual or any functions to go, 
and since it can be wear as crossbody 
as well is what I love in it too. 




Being a mom whom loveeee fashion 
and style, I’m indeed looking for something 
that is not only stylish, yet could understand 
and go well with me too - for example, 
this crossbody element, it’s really are perfect 
for stylish mommies whom usually will get 
their hands full (either with kids or everything 
in between haha) and on the go, so, 
yeah as for me, having the long, crossbody straps 
are important instead of just the usual handle. 

In addition, the size, compartment, colour and everything with this Aldo is just perfect 
with what I want and it’s really are lovely. 
Hence, I guess it’s safe for me to say that 
this Aldo Bankston Bucket Bag is my perfect 
alternative in exchange for the unaffordable 
Danse Lente Johnny bag, hehe. 

Feel free to tell me what do you think 😊
Hopefully my sharing here are somewhat 
beneficial. Thanks for stopping by lovelies, 
may you guys have a great week ahead! 

❤️


9 bubblynotes :):

  1. Wow.. looks hot and unique sangat design handbag .Berkenan pula mata tengok

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute handbag. I really love the selection of colors. It is so practical because the bag is not too big.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, style habis. Cantik design nya simple tapi hot

    ReplyDelete
  4. heyyyyyy.. kenapa cantik sangat handbag tu ? huu~ tapi akak dah banyak handbag.. husband dah bising2 dah.. hahahah~ sekadar mampu tengok jek la trend terkini..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honestly speaking, this has got to be one of the most unique handbags I have seen in a while. So chic and can be paired with almost virtually any attire. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now tengah trend beg pattern camni kan. Harga pon ok mampu milik. Modern and stylo je. Like sangat color ni. My favorite bag colors. Senang matching.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute bag! I like the design and can style it anywhere. Tempting me to get a new handbag...lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey. That is a great catch - and it resembles the Johnny bag too. You certainly look near and far for the bag right? And you chose the right color - it compliments all OOTD.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The design of the bags is totally unique and fresh. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Got something in your mind?
Shout here! :)

QeelaAini:RandomRainbow. Powered by Blogger.

Meet The Author

My photo
A Lifestyle mommy blogger whom into beauty, fashion, parenting, travel, food, motivation, gadget, event/entertainment, health, reviews, and many more! For any collaboration / review / invites / inquiries, feel free to email me at : qeelaaini@gmail.com Thank You!

SushiVids!

They Are The Best!

Total Pageviews

Choose Your Own Language :)

My Page Rank


Live.Life.

Live.Life.