Planning A Getaway During Haze : First Thing To Look Up

Salam and Hi lovelies!

True indeed, I bet everyone here need an escape from
this haze, right? I know, not all of us can afford to
escape up to Europe or America etc, hence, let’s
see this latest index first in order to choose where to go
or accurately, where we can and good to go.

Credit Google 

Tbh, me and my family did just talk about going
somewhere but my husband said better be just nearby
within weekend only, like a 2 day and 1 night simple stay.
So that choices narrowed to Southern Region Peninsular area,
like Malacca or so right. But unfortunately upon checking
the API index, seems like Southern Region area not really are such
a good choice right now, being the index are already within
unhealthy to very unhealthy now.
As you guys can see below are the close up view of the index.



Seems like Malacca & Johor got unhealthy 
(marked red) index already

Being a mom, of course, kids are my priority hence always
wanna find what’s best for them. Same as when we wanted to go
somewhere, we gotta pick the best place that suits them too.
Especially in this haze situation, of course I’ll check the index
first only because thinking of my babies, since I’m not
really worried about me during this haze. Well now, I guess we
gotta find other place to escape then since Malacca seems
not good to go, right?

General guide regarding the PSI, credit to 
National Environment Agency

Not sure if we can, to go further than southern region area right now
since this is not exactly such priority expenses that we've planned, as
we actually had saved up for our Bandung trip next year being the priority.
Furthermore, 2 days seems like too short if we wanna go far or up north region,
hence it kinda makes me feels like not really worth the expenses
that gonna be made, you know. Hmm yeah idk just feels torn to decide about it haha.

So yeah, I don’t know if we can actually proceed for this mini escape now.
Kinda bummed since we are living in the Southern region now, yet
Seremban seems still okay, but yes kinda suffocate each day too, you know.
Well I guess I’d rather stay at home than going to those mark as not
good air area, right? Indeed as for this escape plan, I guess I’ll just rolling,
going with the flow then and let's see how it goes later.
Below I add up more info & tips as guide regarding this haze :



Anyway, for you guys out there, feel free to check these index first
upon planning your getaway trip, besides drinks lots of water, put on
the right mask and whatnot, okayy. Stay safe and may you guys have a great
week ahead as well. Thanks for stopping by!





0 bubblynotes :):

Post a Comment

Got something in your mind?
Shout here! :)

QeelaAini:RandomRainbow. Powered by Blogger.

Meet The Author

My photo
A Lifestyle mommy blogger whom into beauty, fashion, parenting, travel, food, motivation, gadget, event/entertainment, health, reviews, and many more! For any collaboration / review / invites / inquiries, feel free to email me at : qeelaaini@gmail.com Thank You!

SushiVids!

They Are The Best!

Total Pageviews

Choose Your Own Language :)

My Page Rank


Live.Life.

Live.Life.