Jae Ko Designs : Multipurpose and Stylish Diaper Bag I Ever Found!

Salam and Hi Lovelies!

Alright, in this entry, I'd love to share with you guys about
this multipurpose and stylish diaper bag I ever found, by
Jae Ko Designs.


To be honest, upon reading the 'Our Story' section on their site,
I feel like I totally can relate since me and the founder got the same
problem while searching for a diaper bag / practical accessories
for mommies - which none at the time that ticked the boxes of
convenient at the same time stylish as well for mommy / parents
like us whom into fashion and style. Hence I'm glad that's where this
Jae Ko Designs Diaper Bag been born and I'm indeed ecstatic to have it!

If you must know, this Jae Ko Diaper Bag had won as the "Best Mommy Bag Award"
in BabyTalk Mama Papa Reader's Choice Awards 2019. I definitely can see why and
I can say that they do deserves it! hehee. Let me share some basics first yea.

FYI, it comes in 4 colours - Black, Pink, Grey and Blue.
All colours are beautiful, really, yet I choose black since it's universally
easy to match with anything and elegant look for both men and women (yes
guilty as charged, I do intended for my hubs to carry the diaper bag too haha)
It also got gold zippers and metal plate etc as well, hence definitely add up the
elegant-ish feeling hehe.


Despite the medium to big size (Bag dimensions : 34cm x 30cm x 14cm),
this bag is totally lightweight and durable upon wearing. In addition, I really feel that
it's so soft and relaxed me as well upon wearing it, even when I put on lots of stuff inside
and carrying it for hours outside. It's really are comfortable to wear!

Jae Ko Diaper Bag Best Features 

Okay let me share with you in points of what it's best features yea aside from the features
that I've stated previously. Here goes :



~ Spill proof nylon interior with vegan faux leather exterior. These spill resistant and durable
materials make it easy to keep clean as we only need to use damp cloth to wipe and clean any
plus no need to worry if something spills in or on it too. Great huh?!


~ Very spacious along with it's 13 various compartments which also include an insulated pocket
for bottles (great way to keep a bottle of warm milk for our sugarbugs on the go!) and multi compartment mommy pocket at the front. I really love all these compartments as it makes it
easy to reach anytime and I can store anything that suits me and my kids as best as we can,
no matter where and how long we're going.



~ I also love that it came with very useful accesories such as the removable backpack straps
and messenger straps. I can happily choose which way that suits me best at times as in way
to wear this diaper bag. I feel like with these straps, it makes it look more like a stylish
casual bag / backpack, you know, without looking messy or anything. Yesss major love!
Besides that, there are also stroller straps and binky pod (can be use to store pacifiers and
other miscellaneous items) included to add more convenience to us in order to use this
Jae Ko Diaper Bag. What's not to love, yes?

the Binky Pod

the changing pad

Ahh yesss got the dust bag as well!

my customized initials - QA (Qeela Aini)

I also love their packaging, and how we can customize the bag as in adding our 2 letter initials
on the front of the bag. Well yes I always love customisable things - especially bag, as it added
more exclusivity in belonging and wearing as well hehe. We can also add on the stylish
changing pad too you know, definitely come in handy whenever we need to change the diapers
of our little ones especially when there are no changing room available, right.

Feel free to watch my unboxing and close up view of the bag including how to wear it as in
my video below okayy :-






Well, what do you guys think? It's such a great bag, right?! Even my husband's now happily
wear and carry it whenever we go out haha. It definitely are travel friendly as we already use and
carry it to many places now, and definitely looking forward to wear it for more of our next trip.
In case you're interested to have it or wanna check out more of this Jae Ko Design Diaper Bag,
feel free to visit their site as below okayy :

Websitewww.jaekodesigns.com

Instagram@jaekodesigns

The price range for this bag may vary depends on your add on, starting from RM250 up to RM3++,
but I can say that I love it all and it's totally worth it for me. If this price range is already within
your budget / expected, then feel free to check it out via the links I shared above okay. You can
ordered it from there too. Do note that every Jae Ko bag purchased, a donation goes to
Pusat Jagaan Nuri, a shelter home for children as well. So yes, another great reason to shop
to donate too right!



May my sharing here somewhat beneficial for all of you, and thanks for reading and watching
my video here. If you like my sharing feel free to follow / subscribe as I'll always and looking
forward to share more beneficial things and review in various fields / niche with you guys
again from time to time. Till then, thanks again and have a great week ahead lovelies!


11 bubblynotes :):

  1. Cantik beg ni. Ada nampak kawan pakai warna pink pun comel hee. Warna hitam memang mesra untuk si pemakai lelaki dan perempuan. Paling best sangat pratikal untuk digayakan dengan apa-apa baju hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fulamak... Laqa seyh bag tu, tak macam bag diapers pun! Compartment pun banyak, senang nak isi barang baby. Nak ajak Husband pi usha laaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eyh lawa !
    Paling penting convinient nak dibawa ke mana mana.
    Memang beg mak mak kena besau sebab banyak nak kena isi .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cantiknya nampak stylish. Patut beli satu ni since baby bag sekarang dah buruk sikit hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously cantik sangat dieper bag nie. sangat stylo dan xnampak typical dieper bag biasa. nampak ramai yg post dekat IG. kaler black nie smart. even lelaki pon boleh gayakan bag ni. compartment dia pon besar dan luas. macam2 boleh letak

    ReplyDelete
  6. lawa cantik semua bag ni lahai. dah lama x beli hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this bag! Nampak trendy, cute and stylish. Paling best material tu. Tak mudah kotor kalau terkena air. Beg2 sandang ni paling sesuai utk mak-mak yang nak kena pakai tangan utk banyak urusan. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the design. Agak praktikal untuk kita letak banyak barang didalamnya. And colour hitam not bad. Nampak elegan dan esklusif

    ReplyDelete
  9. cun dan elegan. sesuai buat mak-mak yang mementingkan style tapi masih praktikal nak bubuh barangan anak2 kan

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one elegant and beautiful diaper bag! I make sure I get one if I ever delivery baby again! :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice beg.. Nmpk trendy n mcm stail leh digayakan.. Yg penting banyak brg mak mak leh letak dlm tue kan..

    ReplyDelete

Got something in your mind?
Shout here! :)

QeelaAini:RandomRainbow. Powered by Blogger.

Meet The Author

My photo
A Lifestyle mommy blogger whom into beauty, fashion, parenting, travel, food, motivation, gadget, event/entertainment, health, reviews, and many more! For any collaboration / review / invites / inquiries, feel free to email me at : qeelaaini@gmail.com Thank You!

SushiVids!

They Are The Best!

Total Pageviews

Choose Your Own Language :)

My Page Rank


Live.Life.

Live.Life.