Harry Potter Ariani Collection : Must Grab!

Salam and Hi lovelies! 

Any #Potterhead as well as #Arianilovers here?! You're in for a treat weehoooo! 

Alright, in case you've missed the news, Ariani had launched their new, and the hottest collection by far, which is indeed the #HarryPotterAriani Collection. I've been excitedly shared regarding this matter on my Instagram stories as well as posting, from before their launching up to the day that I've received mine hehee, feel free to check them out on my IG or TT if you like, okay. 

Well, for my update here, I wanna share more close up as well as all the links for you all so that you can easily grab the collection for yourselves too if you want, since I've been asked where they can get those too. Heads up, the Harry Potter Ariani merchandises are only sold online with limited quantity okay, so yess better to grab them while they're still available now hehee. 

Harry Potter Ariani Hijab & Merchandises, scroll down to find their links okayy

Heading to the movies donning Ariani Hogwarts Shawl 
in Black + Ariani headloop face mask

As you can see from my IG Post or TikTok Post, I've shared an unboxing video as well as close up look of two of the items from the Harry Potter Ariani Collection, which were the Ariani Hogwarts Tumbler, and Ariani Hogwarts Shawl. Truly love the packaging hehee! Below are the video okay : 

 

@qeelalalala #Unboxing box of #love from @galeriarianiofficial yay! #potterhead #HarryPotter #Ariani #hijabi #WarnerBros #HarryPotterCollection #HarryPotterAriani ♬ original sound - Daniel Radcliffe 


I gotta say that I'm truly satisfied and ecstatic with this collection, even though I didn't manage to grab every single one of them. The designs, colours, material quality, conveniency, packaging, and everything truly match and meet my expectations heheee. 

As for the shawl and square, they're using printed satin material, which is indeed my fav. It's soft yet easy to wear and style, easy to iron, have that cooling effect throughout wearing and truly comfy to wear all day everyday for me hehe. As for the shawl (and square too), it's long enough that you can make up variety of style as well as enough chest covering if you want too, with just that one piece of hijab. 

Exquisitely scream my house, Gryffindor! 


Me being team all black all the way hehee

Now for the tumbler, ooffff they totally caught my eyes and heart the moment I first saw them! Loveeee the designs and colour, and the size are alright too. Being made from stainless steel, I believe it will last long, and good for everyday use as well. The volume is 540ml for each, for me it's not much but yeah no problem, we can always refill throughout the day right hehee. 

So far I only got 2 shawls and a Tumbler from this collection. I've been eyeing their laptop sleeve and tops as well (from the start actually), ughhh sooo prettyyyyyy but I think I won't be able to buy it. It's okayy, enough with me and let's take a look at each one of the merchandises and hijab collection via these links below (just click on the item's name and you'll be directed to their page okayy) nowww okay guys yayyy hehee : 

~Ariani Hogwarts Tumbler 

Personally I'm torn between Black and Pink, yet in the end, 
Black wins for me heheee

~Ariani Hogwarts Laptop Sleeve 

I mean, look at that! Exclusively exquisite! 


~Ariani Hogwarts Shawl 




~Ariani Hogwarts Square 





~Ariani Hogwarts Lanyard 



~Ariani Hogwarts Scarf Ring 


Or you guys can just feast your eyes throughout their whole official online store via this link HERE #1 or HERE #2 okayy! 

The price range for this collection is from MYR69 to MYR249 not include postage fees. However, you can usually get Free Shipping if you choose to buy from that online link #1 above yeaa hehe. Aside from that, I wanna note that link #2 offered their ready to wear too while the first link only have the hijabs and merchandises available for this collection yeaa. Also, both links offered instalments type of payment too if that's your preferences too okayy. So yeah hope that can help somehow heheh. 

I guess I've covered nicely regarding this collection right? Some items already sold out yea and as from what I know, they won't be restocking it anymore once it sold out, so yeah in case you've been eyeing for them, you better get it at least one item, maybe? heheh. 

Last but not least, feel free to let me know below which house does you belong to in the comment section below as I'd love to know them! Mine is Gryffindor, any G gang here with me?! Till then, stay safe and Happy New Year lovelies! 


0 bubblynotes :):

Post a Comment

Got something in your mind?
Shout here! :)

QeelaAini:RandomRainbow. Powered by Blogger.

Meet The Author

My photo
A Lifestyle mommy blogger whom into beauty, fashion, parenting, travel, food, motivation, gadget, event/entertainment, health, reviews, and many more! For any collaboration / review / invites / inquiries, feel free to email me at : qeelaaini@gmail.com Thank You!

SushiVids!

They Are The Best!

Total Pageviews

Choose Your Own Language :)

My Page Rank


Live.Life.

Live.Life.