My Honest Review Of MyKoriDessertCafe's Durian Cheesecake Kakigori and Toast

Salam and Hi lovelies!

As direct as my entry's title, indeed,
I wanna share my review upon trying
this new and latest dessert at
My Kori Dessert Cafe Seremban 2 - their
Durian Cheesecake Kakigori and also their
Toast, which in my case, the Strawberries
and Banana Chocolate Toast hehe.


So last week I came across their post
about their new kakigori, with the D24 Durians,
entitled Durian Cheesecake Kakigori.
It been said that this new kakigori is very limited
and only available at their Seremban 2 outlet
at that time, hence as a Durian lover, of course,
I'm already drooling looking at the pic and
eager to try it! So, I went there the next day
with my family to try their desserts after we had
our dinner. You guys can also check out my IG posts
including the close up video of these foodie on
my IG Story (already highlighted on my Foodie section)
upon went there recently on my Instagram HERE okayy.

Their Seremban 2 outlet is located at Centrio Seremban 2,
you guys can easily find it using waze as well yea.
But as per I'm writing now, this Durian Cheesecake Kakigori
is already available at more other outlet so you guys can check
them out later.


Alright I'll just go directly to the food yea as promised hehe.
Firstly, their Durian Cheesecake Kakigori.
For those whom never tried any Kakigori before,
it's actually like our ABC, which is shaved ice,
yet for this one, it comes with 4 - 5 pieces of
thick, yummy and creamy D24 Durians,
along with whipped cream, almonds flakes, nuts scrunches,
durian ice cream and sweetened creamer on side.

This baby cost RM38 per bowl okayy guyss

I love that they put the sweetened creamer separately,
since I can choose to have less sweet kinda kakigori.
Since we figured that the durians, ice cream, and cream
are already sweet, hence, we just proceed eating it like that.
Ohh yes that's definitely are yummy enough for us and
we loves it! We can finished the whole bowl together
and I totally satisfied with all the durians as they came in
thick, yummy and creamy each.

heyy sexyyy!

Other ingredients definitely
compromise each other well in this bowl, and overall,
this Durian Cheesecake Kakigori is a great one to have
as desserts especially in a hot day or even leisurely at night!
It doesn't left you taste heavy, yet it's just nice and we did
enjoyed it! As a Durian lover, we approved this haha!


Move on to the next dessert, it's their toast.
They actually have several more selections including few
bestseller for this toast, as their bestseller being the one
with the smores and honey syrup, yet we chose to try their
strawberries and banana toast since we love chocolatey fruity
thingy, you know, and we think the kids might enjoyed it
too as this is kinda their favourite as well hehe.

This baby cost around RM20 okayy love

So as for the toast, it's such a huge one, like a mini loaf
of bread yeah, not like the usual piece of bread.
We can choose 2 ice cream flavours with this one,
and we tried their matcha and dark chocolate ice cream.
It does look heaven, and they definitely spoiled us
with their fruits and chocolate sauce as well.


As we first tasted it, the toast is good, it's kinda medium done.
So it's crunchy on the outside and a bit soft inside.
The ice cream are great too, and if you're a matcha / green tea lover,
I think you'll like the matcha ice cream too as the matcha tastes
strong and good. Yet the chocolate sauce is a bit too sweet for us,
but it goes well with the strawberries. still, I wish it's not that sweet
heheh but not sure for you guys yeah, it's better if you guys
tried it yourselves since I believe we have different level of
sweet tolerance right. I just reviewed based from my experiences
and since I've always tried these kind of desserts in other cafes and all
as well, hence, I think the chocolate sauce is too sweet here heheh.

2 Desserts for 4 people, more than enough heheee

Well, it's still are lovely to tried both desserts, and I think perhaps
we'll come again to try their other various of fruity flavours Kakigori and
also their fish toast thingy which we haven't got the chance to try yet
but urghh sorry I'm not sure the exact name for that huhu.
You guys can check out at their Instagram HERE okay hehee.

I hope may my sharing here be somehow beneficial to you guys.
This is strictly my honest point of view, perhaps you guys
might experiences varies from mine.
Feel free to share what you think or if you've tried them too
on the comment below yea. Other than that, I guess that's all
for this time. Thanks for stopping by and may you guys will
have such a lovely weekend ahead!

17 bubblynotes :):

  1. wah dari dulu craving nak try tapi masih belum berkesempatan lagi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya Allah besarnya portion ice cream itu tapi nampak sedap. Kalau kaki durian harus order. Pelik cheese cake ke ice cream? Macam 2 in 1 ye?. Portion macam tu kalau saya la leh share 3 orang ooo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nampak menyelerakan, nampak wajah seronok adik2 dapat nikmati makanan ini. Semoga happy selalu ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. memng dah lama sangat teringin nak pergi mykoridessert ni..tegngok dessert ais dia tu..fuh ..telan air liur je..kalau durian ni kurang sikit la makan macam ni...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meriahnya kakigori tu.
    Nasib Rawlins bukan penggemar durian, kalau tak mesti dah ke Seremban 2 dah.
    Nanti nak bgtau kawan yang kaki durian la.

    ReplyDelete
  6. kenapa nampak sangat sedap walaupun belum pernah rasa lagi. memang dessert macam ni kegemaran saya dan anak-anak. nampak portion tu sangat banyak dan sesuai dengan harga. emm mesti cuba ni, done masuk dalam list :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Musim durian everwhere! Even IKEA is having all things durian, cake lah, pie ke apa ntah lagi. BUt I'm a sucker for desset and durian. So this place is definitely my place!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Durian memang sedap. Tapi kalau buat ice cream ke, kita macam tak berapa minat. Mujur durian crepe boleh diterima tekak. Hehe.
    Tapi bila tengok dalam ni, masyaAllah.. Sedapnya la hai..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I memang suka makan at MyKori and the best part is that they give fresh durian d24 that look so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sis ni memang fav dessert2 ni. Bila tengok yang ni...aduhh terasa nak terbang kesana sekarnag. Nampak menggiurkan sangat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mykori kat sini sesak sentiasa..teringin juga nak try derian cheesecake tu..harga boleh tahan ye..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Terliur sungguh. sedapnya semua hidangan tu. mmg ada plan gak nak try mykori ni

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG kalau durian dessert I pun suka sangat. memang best lah kan makan buah fav kita. rasa nak cuba jugak lah.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sedapnya, tengok pun dah tahu sedap, durian my feberet, hehe🤤🤤

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ya ampun nampak pun sedap. Tak pernah lagi makan kat sini. Tapi tengok desserts dia semua mengancam. Sedap2 giler semuanya hehe

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pasti rasa sekali menu tu, esok-esok nak datang lagi kan. Makanan tu nampak indah digambar dan kalau masuk mulut pasti lagi lazat gitew

    ReplyDelete
  17. Portion dessert tu besar kan! Yum... yum... mykori... ok!

    ReplyDelete

Got something in your mind?
Shout here! :)

QeelaAini:RandomRainbow. Powered by Blogger.

Meet The Author

My photo
A Lifestyle mommy blogger whom into beauty, fashion, parenting, travel, food, motivation, gadget, event/entertainment, health, reviews, and many more! For any collaboration / review / invites / inquiries, feel free to email me at : qeelaaini@gmail.com Thank You!

SushiVids!

They Are The Best!

Total Pageviews

Choose Your Own Language :)

My Page Rank


Live.Life.

Live.Life.