Kesuma Jiwa & The Last Collection Story : Rilovers Edition

Salam & Hi lovelies!

It’s been like a month that I haven’t shared anything
here with you guys right, hence felt like sharing
these things that been happening hehe.

Alright if you’ve been following me closely on my
social medias especially my Instagram , you might
noticed that I actively shared things on my ig story,
including Dato' Rizalman’s updates - yeah since I’m 
one of his fans, and as everyone know, 
the Kesuma Jiwa + Dato' last collection fashion show
was truly amazing, followed by the speechless
kind of news regarding Dato' retirement in
fashion industry as well.

Kesuma Jiwa 2020 at Istana Budaya 


These two are some of the Kesuma Jiwa 2020 moments.
you guys can find more on Dato' IG if you like okayy

Indeed that news definitely bumped most of us but I
believe we all understand his decision and pray for his best.
Well in conjunction to that, of course, it feels like a must,
to have at least one from his last collection or the
Kesuma Jiwa merchandises.

one of my ig story regarding 
Rizalman For Zalora 2020 Collection

I’ve been eyeing a lot from this last collection since
every piece are exquisite enough haha but yeah one that truly
got me totally wanting it are the Puspawangi Kurung, which
also comes in perfect timing since I’m indeed in search for
dark purple outfit for my sister in law’s wedding this April.
If you guys remember / noticed that I’ve shared my first mission
early this year consists of searching for two colours, yeah that,
and this dark purple being one of it hehe.

So, I aimed to get that Puspawangi Kurung on Rizalman Garage
Sale 2020 which happened few days after the Kesuma Jiwa show.
Unfortunately, no luck for me there to grab my Puspawangi
Kurung, since no size for me & no restock for the next two days.
Indeed I’ve been followed closely my personal shopper’s update
for all full three days that she were there, battling for us huhu.

the disappointment during Rizalman Garage Sale 2020 

the sweatshirt I've been talking about hehe 
(one of Kesuma Jiwa merchandises as well)

Well I did grab one sweatshirt (Kesuma Jiwa merchandise)
because yeah it’ll be great to had something, since you know,
there’ll be no more Kesuma Jiwa show, Rizalman Garage Sale
and even Rizalman for Zalora collection after this. So yes the
Rizalman Jawi Sweatshirt came to cure for my Puspawangi
no show heheh.

Then yes, I’m still not giving up in order to get
my Puspawangi Kurung, so I kept my eyes upon
Zalora in case they restock, which they did yayy!
Twice actually, with only one per size restock.
Yet I managed to grab mine upon the second restock,
so yasssss thank you Zalora hehe.

you can find this igstory (video) highlighted 
on my profile under Fashion okayy

So there it is, as you can see from my sharing on igstory
(You can see the pic featured here as well yea) I made it yayyy hehee!
In addition to that, my dark purple colour
outfit search mission is now complete too haha.

my sharing on my igstory regarding the mission 

I'm a happy girlllll heheeee

The sweatshirt is in M size (since that’s the smallest size available)
yes it’s huge for me but I don’t mind, as it’s comfy and look
great to wear as well especially for hijabista. Totally could hide
everything that needed to hide with this sweatshirt hehe.

trying the sweatshirt hehee

my Puspawangi yayyy!

lighting was not that good in my room at that moment but this is the close up 
of the material & one of the sewing thingy I've been talking about

As for the Puspawangi Kurung, I got it in M size as well,
since I prefer it to be a bit loose. Need to alter a bit of course
since I’m not that tall but that’s just the usual. The design is
definitely beautiful as expected, but I’m not sure if it’s Zalora
or whatever - the kurung sewing quality is like the kurung had
been pulled or something, as I can see that it’s not as intact as it should
or usually be. Well I think that’s fine, just overall I’m indeed
ecstatic with my grab. Can’t wait to officially wear it next month hehee.
Stay tuned for my ootd pic maybe? Hehee.

Well, I guess that’s all for my babbling this time. Thanks for stopping by
yea lovelies, I wish you all been having a great day and ahead!
Till then, stay safe and insyaAllah we'll hello again next time okayy 😉

16 bubblynotes :):

  1. Replies
    1. Betul memang rambang mata tengok collection Dato’ yang ni, semua cantik2 hehe 😁

      Delete
  2. Dato Rizalman memang terkenal dengan fesyen tradisional dan nama nama yg diberikan pun unik.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww cantik sangat design dia. Nampak loose boleh jahit sikit tu.. Hehehe. .tapi memng cun habis la

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cantik semuanya. Dato Rizalman memang pandai bab mencantikkan orang lain. Terletak je semua pakaian tu. Nampak simple tapi elegan. Bestnya kalau kurus. Pernah berimpian bila dah kurus nak sepasang pakaian rekaan Rizalman. Tapi tak kurus lagi ni. Kena beli satu utk set target kurus la agaknya ni. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. pasal baju2 dato rizalman ni la kita tgh dlm progress turunkan berat badan...hahha nak sgt pakai baju ciptaan dia utk raya nnt.... cantik2 dah kelas gituuuu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dato Rizalman memang superb bab bab rekaan baju ni. Baju baju keluaran beliau memnag jadi rebutan kan

    ReplyDelete
  7. The design was indeed superbly catchy... it suits you well too... Puspawangi, teringat cerita Nujum Pak Belalang, allahyarhamah Saadiah as the main actress... hehehehe... baju T-shirt tu pun nampak sesuai on you... the design, the size pun okay walaupun besar sikit.. saya pun suka pakai baggy sikit macam tu... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. BAju2 Dato rizalman memang cantik designnya. Semuanya baju wanita ke? Kalau ada baju lelaki macam bset :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bab fesyen2 ni memang bagi le kat Dato. Sis pun suka hasil rekaan dato. Ada 1 baju koleksi dato..sampai skrg simpan tp sayang dah tak muat pulak

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nampak purple tu je terus mata terbeliak, sebab color peberet Sis, apa pun design kalau purple mesti cantik...yang terbaru Sis ada koleksi bagnya aje..ingat nak gak apron tu..

    ReplyDelete
  11. wahhh.. dapat beli ekk. bestnya, kira baju raya la ni ye. Hurm sy tak fikir lagi nak beli baju apa untuk raya nanti. Nak stalk koleksi Dato Rizalman jugak la.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Assalamualaikum sis Qeela, Selamat hari jumaat. Jemput sertai giveaway mac dengan 16 hadiah wang tunai terkumpul RM900.

    Sangat mudah untuk sertai. 5 minit dah boleh setel. KLIK SINI UNTUK SERTAI

    Jemput meriahkan ya. Kalau sambutan menggalakkan, boleh buat tiap tiap bulan.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dari dulu memang berkenan betul design baju2 Rizalman nie. Cantik2. Design dia moden tp masih mengekalkan ciri2 tradisional.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Memang cantik design2 dia kan? Lawa sangat sweatshirt tu..tapi tu la bersara daaaa dia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Teringin juga nak milik baju baju rizalman ni. Tapi tunggu la bili misi kurus berjaya. Hehe.. Tapi tak dinafikan baju-bajur rekaan dia cantik-cantik.

    ReplyDelete

Got something in your mind?
Shout here! :)

QeelaAini:RandomRainbow. Powered by Blogger.

Meet The Author

My photo
A Lifestyle mommy blogger whom into beauty, fashion, parenting, travel, food, motivation, gadget, event/entertainment, health, reviews, and many more! For any collaboration / review / invites / inquiries, feel free to email me at : qeelaaini@gmail.com Thank You!

SushiVids!

They Are The Best!

Total Pageviews

Choose Your Own Language :)

My Page Rank


Live.Life.

Live.Life.