NYX Cosmetics for Sabrina Limited Edition Set : Unboxing & First Impression

Salam and Hi lovelies!

Alright this time I wanna share with you guys about
this recently on fire, the Limited Edition
#NYXCosmeticsforSabrina #ChillingAdventuresofSabrina
sets by NYX Cosmetics.


In case you didn’t know, the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
series are now had aired up until Season 3 of this show, which
you guys can watch the full series for each season on Netflix okay.

Netflix and chill hehee

Of course, I’m one of the fans of the show, and by the time
NYX Cosmetics came up with this Limited Edition
Sabrina collection, my inner witch definitely screams
my hearts out and I can’t stop myself from stalking this sets!
Seriously, like no covens can help me haha!

So yes this sets have been on my wishlist right away! Yet then
I came across NYX Cosmetics giveaway’s post on last February,
in which the winner will win these NYX Cosmetics for Sabrina sets.
So yes I set out to try and use the opportunity that been given right in
front of me. Little did I know, my luck blessed me this time as
I won the giveaway contest yayy! Felt like such a great birthday
month’s luck and awesome birthday treats in advance as well
since indeed they announce it on March, my birthday month, hehee.
I’m really grateful for the treats this month yayy alhamdulillah!


These two are from my ig story 😁


Alright back to the sets here, hehee I’ve made a video upon
unboxing the moment I got my hands on the prizes.
You guys can watch the video as attached below, mind you
please pardon my excitement if it’s too annoying to bear huhu.
But yes do watch if you’re interested in this sets as well or
perhaps curious or anything, since I do share some input - like
bit of review for the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream, close up and
what’s in or with this sets, the look, and everything.
So yeah I hope it’s helpful / insightful enough for a first
impression as well.



As for makeup look video, I plan to do it later / next and you guys
can watch me doing the swatches at that time as well, okay?
So yes better yet if you guys follow me on my instagram /
subscribe to my youtube channel if you haven’t yet because I always
update things there, not just about makeup but many more.
Well I’ll definitely share my makeup look using these babies be it on
my postings or ig story etc, okayy.
You can find my social media directory on the menu above okayy.

Indeed I still am filled with excitement up until now haha!
I’ve already tried every SMLC in this sets, feel free to see
all the pics below okayy. Like I said in the video earlier,
the SMLC range is one of my favourite and I totally recommended
this range hehee. I loveeee all of these colours as well!

Weird Sisters set
  
Half Witch set

Fright Club set



As for the Spellbook Palette, the colours definitely are pigmented
and beautiful as well! I can easily blend them smoothly, as I excitedly
tried swatching them using my fingers only without any concealer or anything,
yeah you know, to see how it goes barely. So from my pic below, that’s when
I tried the ‘Sweet 16’ + ‘Mortuary’ along with little shimmer of ‘Ambrose’,
and with just little swatch and blending, I’m ecstatic that it came out pretty!
Only the shimmering one is quite messy to deal at the moment (so many shimmers
falling everywhere, the shimmer seems fragile upon applied)
but I think perhaps when I do it properly next time, it won’t be that messy.
Anyhow, I’m indeed impressed and literally happy with the Spellbook palette hehee.


Some of the eyeshadow’s swatches. Indeed those are 
the results of one light swatch only each okayy

Didn’t use any brush or any other eye makeup items to do 
this simple eyeshadow yet it came out great enough right! 


These are the swatches for these 3 cheeks section,
ohh I lovee the colours! 

One thing that I haven’t shared yet in the video above
is that there are few shades that actually not meant for eyes, like
literally got the warning at the back of this palette. See below.



These two are the close up for this Spellbook palette


I’m definitely not a pro but since it already stated that, I guess
we can just use those selected shades on our cheeks or elsewhere,
as I can imagine it could be useful for creative makeup look,
or even as highlighter and all as well, right.

Overall, the colours are all great, the textures etc are great too,
and since this sets can definitely serves as almost complete
makeup set, so I think it’s a great to go as well. No need
to bring several eyeshadow palettes to any occasions anymore
since this one Spellbook palette already got variety of shades
that we can use and style them in various kind of occasions.
Convenient and pretty!

Well, I hope my sharing here somehow can give lots of
insight especially if you’re eyeing to buy them as well.
In addition to that, I want to thank to every beautiful souls here
that had spending time to watch and read my sharing okayy!
May you all have a great witchkend and ahead! Hehee ❤️



30 bubblynotes :):

  1. Wahhhh cantiknyaaa semua koleksi. Eyeshadow tu menarik. Memang ngam dengan Qeela. Suka tengok awak mekap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe mmg cantik2 colour dia, suka sgt hehe! Thanks Kak Ruby 😁

      Delete
  2. Cantik-cantik color dia laa...Sis kalau guna suka color macamtu, tak terlalu garang..bolehlah survey-survey nanti..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe kann, bnyk colour boleh pilih mana yg sesuai 😁

      Delete
  3. Tahniah! Tentu serinok kan menang hadiah berjenama ni.. save duit buat beberapa lama nya ya tak..cantik warna2nya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe mmg happy sgt ada juga rezeki menang ni since mmg teringin nk makeup set Sabrina diorg nii hehe

      Delete
  4. cantiknya color dia.. pacakaging pun cantik.. alalalala.. syoknya kalau dapat hadiah set macam ni.. suka tengok kaler eyeshadow dan lip sint dia.. cantik-cantikk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe betul tuu TB, complete package betul set nii sbb colour2 cantik packaging pon menarik kan 😁

      Delete
  5. bestnya dapat set makeup macamni..lagi2 eyeshadow tu ..menawan sgt color dia..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe betul tu, mmg cantik2 colour diaa, pigmented lagi tuu mmg nice hehe

      Delete
  6. serius cantinya semua kaler dia..terutama buat mereka yang suka make up..yg ini mesti kena grab...best sangat..kita yg tengok pun teruja hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe betul tu, happy betul dgn set nii bnyk look boleh achieve 😁

      Delete
  7. Cantiknye color2 jenama nyx ni. Suka tengok. Jenama ni harga boleh tahan jugak kan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betul cantik2 colour dia, pigmented pon ye jugak so worth it hehe. Harga not bad laa for me, boleh dikategorikan as mampu milik juga. Palette eyeshadow Sabrina tu mahal sikit tp berbaloi & faham la kan bila limited edition set huhu.

      Delete
  8. Ooohhh!!!!!!! I love Nyx lipstick. Colour dia sumer nyer menarik. Thank you for sharing your review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeahh loves em too! So comfy upon wearing kann hehee. My pleasure indeed, thanks for stopping by yeaa 🥰

      Delete
  9. Cantiknya make up dia. Puas hati kalau dapat ni. Tahniah. Rezeki tu. Nanti share pulak looks yang lain tau..ehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe betul tuu, mmg happy dan puas hati dpt set nii hehee. Thanks yeaa Qiss ❤️

      Delete
  10. Best nye dah hadiah...warna lipstik pun sangat menyerlah..love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe betul mmg happy sgt dpt hadiah nii sbb kebetulan mmg dh lama idamkan set ni jugak haha. Thanks yeaa singgah 😁

      Delete


  11. Cantiknyaaa..suka tengok Spellbook Palette tu..warna dia nampak cantik :)
    NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream tu iena suka yang Half Witch set :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe betull, Spellbook palette tu mmg da bomb hehee colour pigmented & cantik2 semuaa. Hehee good to know! 😍

      Delete
  12. I love the Weird Sisters duo as I am a vampy-lippie lover!
    Congrats on your win and I am actually wanting to get my hands on the set too - then Covid happened. Huhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh good to know that! Indeed I bet those suits u best too hehee. Well yeah, bit hard if can’t try the colour first yeah. Perhaps could check them out once mco’s over 💪🏿

      Delete
  13. wah cantiknya sis. cngrats on your win. tahniah dan thanks for the info

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pernah pakai NYX lipstick. Memang best. Lagi pulak dapat hadiah dari NYX sendiri. Warna dia semua cantik

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know that hehee. SMLC diorg ni mmg one of my fav range jugak, best pakai hehe. Thanks for stopping by yeaa 🥰

      Delete
  15. it's my first time here at your blog and i ABSOLUTELY LOVE your blog design!! amazing. the palette's beautiful. i want Spellbook now for sure! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks a lot! Good to know you enjoyed it here hehe. Indeed I’m happy with this set, everything’s great! Thanks for stopping by yeaa 🥰

      Delete

Got something in your mind?
Shout here! :)

QeelaAini:RandomRainbow. Powered by Blogger.

Meet The Author

My photo
A Lifestyle mommy blogger whom into beauty, fashion, parenting, travel, food, motivation, gadget, event/entertainment, health, reviews, and many more! For any collaboration / review / invites / inquiries, feel free to email me at : qeelaaini@gmail.com Thank You!

SushiVids!

They Are The Best!

Total Pageviews

Choose Your Own Language :)

My Page Rank


Live.Life.

Live.Life.