Kocostar : The New Innovative and Mommy Approves Slice Masks!

Salam and hello lovelies!

Okay so in my entry this time I would love to share
with you guys the full deets about this new masks range
from Korean Brand, Kocostar, which are indeed originally from Korea.
As usual, if you had followed me on my INSTAGRAM then you must
have remember my posts about this Kocostar sneak peek, with the
#GuardianGayaSquad , right? hehee.
Fun fact ; Kocostar is actually Korean Cosmetic Star yet
just simplified the name to Kocostar!


Well as we all know, Korean beauty trends have taken the industry
by storm over the last few years, as we can see and find lots and
various range of their KBeauty style, right?
Of course, that includes sheet masks, as well as masks for
the body and feet. Hence I gotta say, Kocostar had produced such creative
and innovative masks as it's a great combination of the latest
Korean slice mask with the normal facial sheet mask, which make it
a complete masks from head to toe.


I seriously love the idea because as a mom, I do need a mask that is
not just the regular, normal facial sheet masks and then needed to buy
more for the body parts kinda masks. That's just make my mask time
very limited, which is sad, because I love to have them everyday
or more regularly each week. Since I don't usually can go to the spa
regularly for my me time pampering session, hence having some at home
by myself is great. Oh and don't get me started on that regular facial
sheet mask. I mean, it definitely are not kids friendly, right haha as
either they'll be scared or just keep on pulling the mask from my face
or something and it's hard for me to multitask as well while wearing it.

Look at those cute patches! 

That's why, I really, honestly, love this latest Kocostar mask!
It comes in cute shapes, which we can put / wear them not only
on our face, but all other body parts as well, really!
Now I can move and doing my works or other stuff freely while
at the same time having my masks on. I don't have to wait
till past midnight, or when my kids asleep, in order to have lil
bit of my mask time. My kids are not scared anymore, and they definitely
not feel or acting weird seeing me with those cute patches hehe.


FYI, there are 8 variants of this Kocostar slice mask, which are Aloe Vera,
Apple, Cherry Blossom, Cucumber, Lemon, Pineapple, Sunflower,
and Strawberry. Each variant of fruit and floral caters to different skin types
and functions. We can definitely mix and match them or choose our
preferred variants for our skin. For example, Pineapple variant helps in
skin's elasticity, while aloe vera and cucumber are mostly about hydration,
apple is great for rejuvenating, cherry blossoms could work with pigmentations,
and many more. All you need to do is just peel them off from the sheet discs
and put the slice on your desired area and you're great to go, even look good
for a video call as well hehee!


Kocostar is now selling to over 20 countries worldwide and aim to be the
No.1 creative and innovative face mask in the world, which I truly
support that! Their mask are also really affordable, as it"s only RM9.90
per pack / sheet. You guys can get them at nearest Guardian Stores around okay.
For more information you guys can check out their sites as below :

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/kocostar.MY

Instagram : @kocostarmy

Or you may contact Sharon Yong (Sales & Marketing Manager of Kocostar Korea Malaysia)
Email : sharon.yong@encompass-my.com
Contact Number : 603-6144 0678

Well, that's all I guess for this time. Hopefully this is somehow beneficial to you all okay.
If u wanna see more close up videos of these mask, feel free to head on to my
instagram page and go to my posts of this Kocostar try out okay.
Till then, thanks for stopping by and have a great week ahead lovelies!

20 bubblynotes :):

  1. sooo cute the patchhes! :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah nice range to try, I like to try them out too. Very easy to use and nice cute size that we can share with family members.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All over our body?
    Wow! That is nice as there are some of my body areas that I need some pampering too.
    Thanks for letting me know about this amazing masks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to know that these masks are quite versatile right? I am sure it will be very good and pleasant for the wearer. Might consider buying one for the missus. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahah alaa cute nye patches tu! bagus sbb bole fokus tampal kat tmp yg berjerawat haa

    ReplyDelete
  6. New brand? Mask ni nampak comel Dan unik. Nak try la nanti and buy some for Raya gift. Harga pun ok. Boleh la...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh ini ker mask yang bentuk buah-buahan tu hehehe nampak comel lah bila pakai kat muka wakakak kanak-kanak suka lah main tapi ini sesuai untuk orang dewasakan hehehe kita tengok pun comel jer bila pakai...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Comel sungguh la facemask tuuuu. Hehehe. Akak kalau pakai Ni Kat rumah. Anak mesti Tanya banyak soalan. Buah ape tuuuu ibu...

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute sangat. bole guna pada all over the body..so interesting..bolelah mencuba klu macamnie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alaaa comelnya mask tu.. mcm hirisan buah-huahan betul pulak. Ni klau anak liez dapat ni mmg habis ditampalnya.nak beli lah sbb lain dari yang lain.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eh eh kenapa mask tu comel sangat. Nak jugakkk .. dah la saya ni hantu mask. Asa duit je beli mask tau. Nampak menarik betul mask ni. Nanti nak beli dan try mask ni jugakla ..geeannya tengok mask ni

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cuteeeee! Menarik sangat mask macam ni. Bau buah kan? Aduh nak kena cari ni. Terjebak sebab comel

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love using masks. And this mask looks cute somemore. I should get this soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey comelnya mask dia..tampal-tamapl gitu je..bentuk pulak buah-buahan..ahhaa..ni kalau anak i namapk mau dia pakai juga ni

    ReplyDelete
  15. Comelnya mask ni. Best la mask macam ni sebab kecik-kecik. Senang nak pakai kat part-part tertentu. Bau dia mesti best jugak.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mouse mommy pun suka Kocostar punya fruit mask, comel dan memang hydrating ni! Suka lah!

    ReplyDelete
  17. brand baru ye.. tak pernah dengar lagi ..yang best dia ada fruit mask .. memang KP suka benda yang dari buah-buahan

    ReplyDelete
  18. Macam pelik nak sebut nma dia. Tapi nampak kelainan la kan masks dia tu. Comel je. Slice slice rupa buah buahan gitu yerk.
    Mesti best bau dia kan.

    ReplyDelete
  19. cantiknya packaging mask dia.suka kumpul mask comel macam ni.dah masukkan dalam wishlist nak beli nanti

    ReplyDelete

Got something in your mind?
Shout here! :)

QeelaAini:RandomRainbow. Powered by Blogger.

Meet The Author

My photo
A Lifestyle mommy blogger whom into beauty, fashion, parenting, travel, food, motivation, gadget, event/entertainment, health, reviews, and many more! For any collaboration / review / invites / inquiries, feel free to email me at : qeelaaini@gmail.com Thank You!

SushiVids!

They Are The Best!

Total Pageviews

Choose Your Own Language :)

My Page Rank


Live.Life.

Live.Life.