Alhamdulillah I Won the Raya Contest!

Salam and Hi lovelies!

Heheee to be honest, I didn’t put much hope
since I rarely win in much contest especially
when the prize is gold, like this KHH
Double Lion raya contest!

Here's the announcement post on their IG earlier


If you remember, I actually had shared
about the #KHHDoubleLionRecipe
#KHHDoubleLionxRaya contest here in my blog
and also on my social medias especially
on my instagram , along with what I
came up with for the contest - yes indeed,
which are the baby macaroon. In case
you’ve missed that post or just wanna read
back or anything, you can click HERE okay.

This is it, the Double Lion Baby Macaroons

Alright so, the prize is redeemable after one week
of Eid, which I have to go their place at Kepong.
I’m ecstatic as this is my first time winning a
gold, and indeed thankful and glad that they love
the Double Lion Baby Macaroons recipe as well!

As you can see below,  I shared some pics of the prize yea.
It’s kind of a limited edition Habib Jewels 2g gold packed
in a beautiful, gift like holder. Yesss with butterfly!
I totally loves it! Thank You so much KHH Double Lion
and to all of my family, because they’re the ones whom
totally, literally with 100% confident that I could win this.
Haha. Thank you all! Definitely looking forward to treat
you guys with something / someplace great! 😍


Beautiful! I loveees it! 

Me, while at their office

Yayyy got my prize alreadyyy 

Anyway, yeah, I guess that’s all for this entry.
May you guys are and will be having such great
moments too sooner or later! Till then, thanks
a lot for stopping by and have a great day ahead
okay lovelies ❤️

17 bubblynotes :):

  1. Alhamdulillah...Congrats I am so happy for you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheee thanks Kak Fa! Alhamdulillah ada laa jugak rezeki raya heheh :)

      Delete
  2. Wah congratulations Qeela. Rezeki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tahniah! Murah rezeki. Dah la dapat gold packet pulak tu. Memang tuah badan sangat ni! Rezeki syawal ye hee

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahhhh..rezeki sis tu...cantik macaron yang sis buat tu...memang layak mng tu..tahniah sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. tahniah!
    kalau nak beli, mahu nyer RM380 tu kot, kan?
    best nyer.
    rezeki tak pernah salah alamat!
    aida memang mengumpul goldbar secara bulanan 1g.
    maka, nampak hadiah ni, memang buat aida jeles :)
    tahniah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. tahniah!
    kalau nak beli, mahu nyer RM380 tu kot, kan?
    best nyer.
    rezeki tak pernah salah alamat!
    aida memang mengumpul goldbar secara bulanan 1g.
    maka, nampak hadiah ni, memang buat aida jeles :)
    tahniah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wahhh bestnya dapat hadiah emas special tu kalau jual tu berapa ribu hehehehe.. Kita dah beli air minuman tu tapi tak ada masa nak buat jer hari tu wakakakakak tahniah tau....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woww dapat hadiah emas. Beruntung dan bertuah badan. Memang layak lah menang sebab macaroon tu nampak cantik, sure sedap.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bestnye dah menang contest. Rare pulak tu dapat emas. Tahniah menang.

    ReplyDelete
  10. heyyyyyy.. tahniah !! akak masuk gak tapi kalah.. hahahahah~ tu lah tu.. rezeki creampuff comel awak.. teringin plak nak rasa..

    ReplyDelete
  11. wahhhhh tahniahhhh! Memang rezeki raya la dapat hadiah dari Habib Jewel. Baby Macaroon pun comel macam tuan dia.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wah! Tahniah wak! Rezeki tak pernah salah alamat kan? Memang bertuah sangat

    ReplyDelete
  13. Waaahhhh.. Tahniah sis.
    Sesungguhnya rezeki tu..
    Bestnya dapat goldbar. Jarang la tengok orang dapat hadiah goldbar ni kan..

    ReplyDelete
  14. wah. boleh menang pulak tu. tahniah. rezki raya. mesti seronok kan

    ReplyDelete

Got something in your mind?
Shout here! :)

QeelaAini:RandomRainbow. Powered by Blogger.

Meet The Author

My photo
A Lifestyle mommy blogger whom into beauty, fashion, parenting, travel, food, motivation, gadget, event/entertainment, health, reviews, and many more! For any collaboration / review / invites / inquiries, feel free to email me at : qeelaaini@gmail.com Thank You!

SushiVids!

They Are The Best!

Total Pageviews

Choose Your Own Language :)

My Page Rank


Live.Life.

Live.Life.