My Boy Admitted to Mawar Medical Centre Children's Ward

Salam & Hi lovelies! 

This time, I wanna pour my heart out regarding what happened to my babyboy recently, which in case you’ve seen my IG & Tiktok posting, as I’ve uploaded few videos of him been admitted in the hospital around last week. 


So it all started last Wednesday on Sept 15th, where he was accidentally fall in the bathroom during his morning bath time. He injured his head real bad that it needed stitches for the injury. Indeed only Allah knows how I felt at the time, especially the moment I saw him with the blood flows through the back of his head, and then I saw the open wounds, oh my, those made my heart explodes and I almost got panic attack ughhh truly have no exact words to describe. One thing that I am immediately thankful for was that luckily his blood stop coming out from the wounds real quick, hence he wasn’t experiencing blood loss thank God. 

I swiftly dry him and clean the blood + wrapped his head the moment my hubs took him out of the bathroom, then shoot to the nearby clinic in a flash. He was crying for a moment before, but quickly seemed to calmed down as I keep talking to him, hugging him and try not to panic myself. He didn't fainted or vomiting or whatnot huu thank God as well. As we reached the clinic, the doctor said they couldn’t stitch him there due to his activeness, and I guess not enough suitable equipment as well, hence they wanted to referred us to the hospital after wrapped his head with bandages, so finally, we went to the Mawar Medical Centre Hospital

After tested and we're brought to a room for more check up 
before went upstairs to the ward & ot.


At Mawar Medical, we were advised to let him went through the operation theatre for the stitching and everything, so it’s better to stay the night at the children’s ward there. Apparently they said that their Paediatric’s ward is new, which just launched few days back. Alright that's great as we don't have to be referred to any other places and can continue with the treatment needed at the time, right. He was also tested and Alhamdulillah the result was negative from Covid, hence they can prepared the room and all right at that moment. 

I was truly thankful for the tremendous help and care from Puan Zarina + Akashi Kikai, Puan Ikin & my cousin Naim + Dr Wong including all the staff from Mawar Medical Centre as well. The procedure went well and they took care of us greatly while we’re there, thank you so much to each one of them. 



As you can see from their FB page posting update
 
Although it took some time as we need to underwent several procedure during checking in when we got there - since upon our arrival, my babyboy’s temperature showed like he’s having a mild fever, hence we need to wait and get tested first while they check the injury and get the details etc, yet we all understand that we gotta follow the SOP and as for the fever, it’s due to shocked & trauma during the incident and indeed his temperature went back to normal soon after that. 

At first it’s about wether the injury can just be glued, or needed stitches, yet then they decided it’s best to went to the operation theatre to stitch, which yes that’s what we’re thinking best too. Indeed I was partly relieved when they finally prepared us for the stitching, because of course, I wouldn’t wanna wait for more time as the injury needed to be treated asap. I mean, open wound like that, it’s kinda scary to wait for long, right. 

Before went up to his ward & room to wait

He's in his room, waiting to go the ot at this time

We are nervously waiting by the ot, with interminable  Duas for him


The operation theatre (ot) was also suddenly undergone some problem the moment we’re scheduled to go in, yet Alhamdulillah we didn’t wait too long as they fix the problematic part quickly, hence there goes, my babyboy went in to the ot around 4 pm that same day, and went out of the ot around 5-5.30 pm later that day. Turns out, the wounds was kinda deep actually, but Alhamdulillah as there are no fractured skull or anything like that and my babyboy been doing really great. ❤️ 

He was indeed such a strong boy like how strong his sister are, and I’m relieved that he still look cheerful and active, even in pain & injury like that. He was also made the nurses and doctors laugh with his cheerfulness, as I remember that on the way to his room, upon reaching the children’s ward, he was honestly excited and look like he was just fine - which that the nurses laughing and teasing him, as he can see how fun the ward’s ambience are, with all the cute colourful deco, as well as super comfy room that totally designed best for children (as u can see from my videos on IG / TikTok too yea), oh and not to forget, the Wonderland which is their mini indoor playground there too hehe. 



Comfy and nicely equipped room indeed!


The toiletries + other kit and water (hot water in thermos & 
the other is the usual one) also included 

One of the food we received, yummy indeed!


Playing at the ward's playground


So yeah, my babyboy was totally happy been admitted there. As a matter of fact, we’re all comfy and satisfied with everything too. I guess we’ve been just staying at home for too long, that these kids looks like they’re in 'vacation' somehow when we were there huhu. I gotta say that the ward’s isn’t a hotel, yet they’re happily stayed there like it was one, and he even said he’ll miss ‘his room’ when we’re about to go home. 😅 Indeed yeah even how lovely he felt when he was in there, I truly hope we won't have to 'stay' there anymore, may we all will always be in great shape and health insyaAllah, Aamiinnn. 

Anyway, a week had already past now, and looks like the stitch wounds getting better now. Doctor had removed his bandages upon our previous 3rd day appointment meeting, and there'll be more check up appointment next. May he'll heal swiftly and greatly, Aamiinn. Below are my other video that showed upon our discharged day and also the 3rd day check up in case you wanna watch : 
 

@qeelalalala

##tb that ##lastday before discharge ❤️‍🩹 ##mawarmedicalcentre ##love ##moment

♬ Surrender - Natalie Taylor 


Indeed, what a journey and reminder that we got from this moment of our life. I'll never forget, and now I'll be more careful and way more taking precautions at home for both of my kids. I am thankful that I haven't loose any of them, despite now both had experience hospital admission and went to the ot. His sister is doing great too so far, and indeed we still have yearly appointment at IJN for her. Other than that, I hope all of us will be doing great, whenever and wherever. 

I am wishing the same well wishes to all of you guys too. Thank you for your time, stopping by here, and also on my other platform as well. Thank you for the Duas, showing / sending love, helps, gifts, and every kindness that you all give, may you'll get more great things in life insyaAllah. Till then, take care and stay safe okayy lovelies! 

  

6 bubblynotes :):

  1. Alhamdulilah that your boy is ok now. Zaman now takut betul kalau ke hospital kan. Stay strong ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Macam hotel juga kan hospital ni. Moga-moga anak sis lebih sihat selepas ini

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually it happened to my daughter early this year, same case . jatuh dekat bilik air.. cuma . my girl oatah 2 gigi depan.. tapi tgk dia nangis sakit.. sedihhh... btw hospital ni nmpk cantik sgt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allahu anak nasib la tak teruk. Apa2 pun moga dia sentiasa sihat. Selesa ye hospital ni nampak macam hotel da

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruby pun ada pengalaman anak jatuh dalam tandas. Bibir dia bedarah dan satu gigi goyang. Dia tak nangis. Mendiamkan diri. Abang dia bg tau, baru lah ruby tau. Bila dia tahu Ruby tahu. Baru dia nangis. Ibu, adik sorry! Adik excited nak keluar tandas. Adik jatuh. Maka kami anak beranak pun teroyak sesama. 😭😭😭😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nampak selesanya hospitalnya, so anak-anak tak laa berapa gementar warded.. seriau dengar anak sakit ni, tapi Sis takde pengalaman macam ni anak warded.. moga anak-anak Qeela terus sihat yaa..

    ReplyDelete

Got something in your mind?
Shout here! :)

QeelaAini:RandomRainbow. Powered by Blogger.

Meet The Author

My photo
A Lifestyle mommy blogger whom into beauty, fashion, parenting, travel, food, motivation, gadget, event/entertainment, health, reviews, and many more! For any collaboration / review / invites / inquiries, feel free to email me at : qeelaaini@gmail.com Thank You!

SushiVids!

They Are The Best!

Total Pageviews

Choose Your Own Language :)

My Page Rank


Live.Life.

Live.Life.