Random.Rainbow.Starter.

It takes me a longggg while to get started with this thingy. Well, here I am :)
There's a lot of thing that I can share with. But, I always like, yeah,, i'm afraid i will share & tell
the things that i shouldn't, inappropriate, etc. U know,.
However, i think there's a lot of great & useful things that i can share with here, right.
And stories too.
There's bunch of stories that I usually planted in my head , dunno where to start or begin.
My sis once told me that I could write some & give it to her as she'll hand it to the right people to publish it.
Still, I need to start it over something, or whatever, right? huhu.
Even if it's not bout the stories, I can share other things .
Ok enough babbling, bleh bleh bleh.
About the random rainbow, well, i love that name.
I love rainbow, and for me, rainbow brings happiness.
It's sometimes can be randomly find, sometimes we even couldn't find it at all.
So, simply as that. The rainbow. :)
For a starter, I have a motivational stories to share with here :)
Keep on rollingggg!
Have a great day!

0 bubblynotes :):

Post a Comment

Got something in your mind?
Shout here! :)

QeelaAini:RandomRainbow. Powered by Blogger.

Meet The Author

My photo
A Lifestyle mommy blogger whom into beauty, fashion, parenting, travel, food, motivation, gadget, event/entertainment, health, reviews, and many more! For any collaboration / review / invites / inquiries, feel free to email me at : qeelaaini@gmail.com Thank You!

SushiVids!

They Are The Best!

Total Pageviews

Choose Your Own Language :)

My Page Rank


Live.Life.

Live.Life.